What Size Ring Am I?
If you have a ring that already fits you, please follow the following steps!
1. Select an existing ring that fits the desired finger.
2. Measure the internal diameter of the ring (in mm).
3. Use the below chart to determine your ring size.
Otherwise, you can measure your finger using a piece of paper:
1. Wrap a strip of paper around your finger where you’d like your ring to be.
2. Make sure that the paper is pulled snug to your finger, the tighter the better, to find your best fit!
3. Mark the spot where the paper meets and measure the distance with a ruler!
TMA uses US sizes and we offer size US 6, 7 and 8! Even if you order a ring and it doesn’t fit you- we offer easy returns! We are currently in the process of expanding our ring size range as well as offering custom sizing on request (subject to availability)